Saturday, January 5, 2013

Frames Collage


About six months ago we rearranged a few rooms of our house leaving a big empty wall in the main room. I was really inspired by THIS blog and wanted to create something similar. My mom recently gave me a bunch of old family photos so those needed a home as well.


These are just some prints that we liked.

School photo of my mom and Navy photo of my poppy (her dad)
Picture of Alex on our honeymoon, candy hearts in a heart taken by Joey at our wedding, and a picture of my mom and her older sister Vivian at ages 2 and 3
Post WWII Family photo (my mom's the baby)
Engagement photo <3
I made this around the beginning of our relationship (it was in a little card) and we've had it up in every place we've lived.

Love begins at home, and it is not how much we do... but how much love we put in that action. - Mother Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment