Thursday, December 27, 2012

Post Holiday Picture Reel

What a packed few days! We had such a blessed season and we're so thankful for everyone we got to see this year. I got a few good shots but first, some blablabla...

We spent the eve visiting with Alex's dad and step mom. They all went out to meet more family for dinner while I went to church to play for the Christmas eve cantata. It was a beautiful service as always. I really enjoy spending Christmas eve with my church family every year. We ended the night with lots of laughter at a close friend's house. Really wish I would have brought my camera for that one.. :)

Christmas morning was spent at my parents' house. Christmas breakfast, a zillion presents, and lovelovelove. After a little mid day nap, we had our own little Christmas at home opening gifts from each other. (including stockings for each of our pets.. I'm not the only one!!) The evening was spent at Alex's Grandpa's house where we all ate a LOT and opened gifts. By the end of the night I was so full of happy feelings. This was a really good year.

I want to start with a couple of pictures from our church Christmas party last weekend. I didn't bring my camera and have a really substandard phone so sorry for the terrible quality!

So much love for the people in this room.
The kids chanting for Santa to come out :)
A ridiculous "no hands" cookie game that I would guess was more fun to watch than play!
 Christmas at the Brodsky's








Christmas dinner at Grandpa's


Flippin' peas in the kitchen before a BIG dinner including Grandpa's roast and sweet potatoes.



























 I hope everyone is recovering from the chaos! I'll be here in bed with my theraflu :/

No comments:

Post a Comment