Monday, November 12, 2012

Mr.Harkinson at Home



I have one of those husbands that works a LOT. Usually I get a whispered morning greeting at 6am and when he comes dragging himself in 12 hours later, he’s pretty pooped for the night. OR he gets to stay here through the early morning but then is gone until midnight. (sometimes later!) He really loves his job and we are so thankful for it but he is a hard working mule with incomparable ethics. In fact, I have never met his equal when it comes to diligence, leadership or pride in performance.
But this past week, he got to stay home with me for 7 whole days and live it up! Adventures through saw grass, birthdays, playing with cars, date nights all week and all the puppy cuddles we could handle! Truly a wonderful week.

Some of my favorite shots:
 

It feels like just yesterday that we were sitting in Ybor having awkward conversation over greek food. I couldn’t eat a bite and you cleaned your plate.
he always wins

“You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”― Dr. Seuss

No comments:

Post a Comment