Friday, November 9, 2012

Thankful for Thanksgiving

First post! Exciting, right? This feels like the first time I updated my livejournal! Hopefully my posts here will be less pensive and dramatic. :) 
Welcome friends! I look forward to sharing life and art, documenting special moments, and probably venting from time to time (no one’s perfect).
This season brings so much warmth to my heart. I am a truly blessed girl. I’m so overjoyed to see how much thankfulness I’m seeing in my friends and loved ones this month! Reminding each other of our blessings opens up our hearts to see the blessings in our own lives.



I’m bursting with thankfulness! This month we have two family birthdays, Thanksgiving, baby showers, church lunches, and Christmas feels right around the corner.. When the holiday chaos is fully underway it’s so easy to get into that “humbug” feeling of wishing it were all over, but I want to make sure I don’t wander to the dark side this year. During this busy time of year I want to always keep a thankful heart and not miss even the smallest blessing.

O You who have given us so much, mercifully grant us one more thing: a grateful heart. – George Herbert 

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment